BREAKING!! ASUU Reveals Why Strike May Continue For Many Years
The Academic Staff Union of University, ASUU, has highlighted reasons its protracted strike may continue for years.
Professor Olu Olufayo, the Coordinator of ASUU in Akure Zone, said the strike may linger for years if the federal government refuses to honour its agreement with the union.
Olufayo disclosed this during a press conference at ASUU Secretariat in Obafemi Awolowo University Campus on Friday.
He stressed that ASUU would remain on strike until the Nigerian government meets its demands with respect to implementing the 2009 agreement.
- ●Strike: FG agrees to pay N30bn to ASUU, N20b to revamp education sector
- ●180 new covid-19 cases, 73 discharged and 0 deaths
- ●Students rages as Abia State University Demands N15,000 “Pandemic Prevention Fee” From Students
- ●Nigerian govt issues fresh guidelines for reopening schools
- ●Nigerian Students Are Going Into Crime Over Strike – Islamic Cleric Tells ASUU