Boko Haram Leader Gives Reason For Killing Farmers, Issues New Warning
Abubakar Shekau’s faction of Boko Haram, has released a video claiming responsibility for the killing of at least 43 rice farmers in Zabarmari.
In the video obtained by HumAngle, Shekau said the farmers were killed for collaborating with the Nigerian army.
According to him, some of the farmers arrested its members and handed them to the Nigerian military.
“You think you can arrest our brother and hand him to soldiers and live in peace.
“You think Allah will forget what you have done to our brother.
"The Boko haram leader warned that the same fate will behold those in collaboration with the army if they don’t repent.
"This message is for those who notoriously nab our brethren and hand them to the military or give them a clue on us.
“You should know that, unless you repent, what happened to your people is awaiting you,” a masked commander of the group warned in the video.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests