BBNaija’s Erica Contemplates Leaving Social Media
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica Nlewedim recently announced she is contemplating leaving social media.
A fashion designer had issued a stern warning to people attacking the reality TV star on Twitter.
Reacting to this, Erica wondered why she was being dragged through the mud.
Having had enough of the toxicity of social media, the reality TV starlet cum actress revealed that she is thinking about ditching her social media accounts because of trolls.
In her words;
“I think it’s time to leave social media for you guys”.
This is coming after the reality TV starlet noted that all internet trolls are ugly because of the hatred inside them.
See her tweet below:
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech