Bayern Munich Mifielder Joshua Kimmich Out Until January With Knee Injury
Bayern Munich’s Germany midfielder Joshua Kimmich will be out until January after undergoing knee surgery.
The 25-year-old went off in the 36th minute after a challenge with Erling Haaland during his side’s 3-2 win over Borussia Dortmund on Saturday.
Bayern said Kimmich had successful surgery on his right lateral meniscus on Sunday.
He will miss Germany’s friendly against Czech Republic and Nations League ties against Ukraine and Spain this month.
- ●France Crowned UEFA Nations League Champion After 2-1 win Against Spain (Watch Highlight)
- ●Bayern Munich coach Julian Nagelsmann has backed striker Robert Lewandowski to win the Ballon d'Or
- ●D'Tigress players cry out over N87M in owed allowances and bonuses just less than a month after winning the Afrobasket title
- ●Get Your New 2021 Sportybet Balance Adder App At Best Lower Price That You Are Looking For
- ●Manchester United confirm Cristiano Ronaldo will wear the iconic No 7 jersey with Edinson Cavani to switch to No 21
- ●RONALDO WINS PREMIER LEAGUE POTM AWARD
- ●Manchester United release official photos of Cristiano Ronaldo's signing
- ●BREAKING!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Rejoins Manchester United
- ●Football legend Pele successfully undergoes surgery to remove colon tumour
- ●Antoine Griezmann completes shocking return to Atletico Madrid from Barcelona