Banky W’s EME, Mohits, Refused To Sign Me – Tiwa Savage
Popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has revealed that she got turned down by Banky W from being signed into his music label ‘EME.’
Tiwa said this during an interview with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.
Empire Mates Entertainment known as EME was a Nigerian record label founded by Banky W and Tunde Demuren in 2002.
According to her, before she joined Mavin Records, she had approached Banky W alongside other record labels, but he refused.
When asked why, Tiwa said Banky W had a female artist he was working with at the time.
The mother of one said: “At the time when I just got back to Nigeria, I approached Banky W to sign me into his music label, but he said No.
“I guess because he was about to work with Niniola at the time. I also went to Mohits at that time, and they were working with Muna, so they turned me down and I went back to LA.
"But I later got back to Nigeria and begged Don Jazzy to sign me into Mavin records and he did.
“I’m sure EME, other records can see me now,” Tiwa said.
- ●You Wont Die If You Are Nice To Your Female Friends - Kim Oprah
- ●Banky W’s EME, Mohits, refused to sign me – Tiwa Savage
- ●“Sometimes I wonder if God dey for real” – Cubana Chiefpriest reacts to the government “hoarding” Covid-19 palliatives
- ●Cardi B Confirms She’s Back With Offset
- ●”Ambode probably having the time of his life right now” – Davido