Banky W And Adesua Announce Their Baby’s Name, Shares Its Meaning
Celebrity couple, Banky W and Adesua have unveiled their baby’s name as “Hazaiah Olusegun Champ Wellington”.
The new dad took to his verified Instagram page to announce their baby’s name, pronunciation and meaning.
According to Banky, the bouncing baby boy is an answer to their prayer. He revealed, Hazaiah means God sees/God has seen in Hebrew, Olusegun means God has given victory in Yoruba and captures their testimony regarding the journey towards his arrival.
In his words:-
- ●Will Smith, Jay-z Invest N69.9b To Help Renters Become Homeowners
- ●At Last!!! Peter And Paul Okoye Of Psquare Hug And Shake Hands Five Years After They Went Their Separate Ways (Video)
- ●Mercy Eke’s 28th Birthday Party (Video)
- ●Tonto Crying On The Phone Because Of Boyfriend Kpokpogiri (Audio Leak)
- ●David Hundeyin Slams Burna Boy Behavior After Lagos Shootings
- ●Honey Moon 🌝
- ●Burna Boy Security Police Attack & Shoots At Civilians At Obi Cubana's Club V.i (Full Story)
- ●Funny Irony 😁
- ●R. Kelly Found Guilty, To Spend The Rest Of His Life In Prison
- ●Singer Tuface Finally Breaks Silence About His Family Misunderstanding