PROMOTE-PRODUCTS-SERVICESS-FROM-NIGERIAN-BUSINESSES-Delivery

Atiku To Meet With Peter Obi & Kwankwaso For Collaboration As Pdp Plans To Remove Apc In 2023

June 11, 2022

Atiku set to meet with Peter Obi and Kwankwaso as PDP plans collaboration against APC 


Jun 11, 2022 at 10:57 AM
ah ah. please explain this story well I am not understanding πŸ˜•
Jun 11, 2022 at 06:10 PM
[Reply] buynaijasocials said:
Jun 11, 2022 at 10:57 AM
ah ah. please explain this story well I am not understanding πŸ˜•
The major move left for Peter Obi is for him to pick a strong running mate from the North, maybe Kwankwaso. It would take such big collaboration to defeat PDP and APC in 2023.
Jun 13, 2022 at 12:01 AM
[Reply] buynaijasocials said:
Jun 11, 2022 at 10:57 AM
ah ah. please explain this story well I am not understanding πŸ˜•
this news is going around on the low. lets see
Jun 13, 2022 at 08:18 AM
Hmmmm πŸ€”, e go hot.
Jun 13, 2022 at 09:27 AM
[Reply] ezechimere01 said:
Jun 13, 2022 at 08:18 AM
Hmmmm πŸ€”, e go hot.
follow back bro
Jun 13, 2022 at 03:41 PM
I think say him get strong power, why the colabo?
Jun 14, 2022 at 04:05 PM
I worder how the match or collaboration go be.
Jun 14, 2022 at 06:57 PM
I don't see any collaboration working
Jun 14, 2022 at 09:46 PM
What the hell are they trying to do?!
Jun 15, 2022 at 01:17 PM
Like how?
Jun 17, 2022 at 08:21 AM
I personally dont think this is a good idea, Peter Obi Should run this... God gat his back
Jun 20, 2022 at 12:47 AM
[Reply] orjiamarachi said:
Jun 17, 2022 at 08:21 AM
I personally dont think this is a good idea, Peter Obi Should run this... God gat his back
you mean alone?

but how will he win northern states?