Ariana Grande New Single ‘Positions’ Fastest To Reach No 1 On US ITunes
Pop star Ariana Grande has released her new single ‘Positions’, after teasing it earlier this week. As the lead single to her forthcoming sixth album, ‘Positions’ became the fastest song in history to reach #1 on US iTunes, hitting the top spot in under ten minutes.
She also unveiled the music video for the song, in which she plays the President of the United States.
Earlier this month, the singer revealed that she would release her sixth studio album on October 30. Further details on the highly-anticipated album have yet to emerge.
Back in May, Grande teamed up with Lady Gaga on the song, ‘Rain On Me.’ The pair performed the track at the MTV VMAs in August, where they picked up the awards for Best Collaboration and Song of the Year. The song is also up for a few awards at the European Music Awards.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech