Anonymous Hacks CBN Website
Central Bank of Nigeria Website has been hacked by ‘Anonymous’, an online group known for attacking government establishments.
Anonymous, which is widely known for its various cyberattacks against several government institutions, is believed to have taken the move in solidarity with the #EndSARS protesters.
The website of Nigeria’s apex bank on Friday night displayed the message, “500 – Internal server error. There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.”
Earlier, Anonymous had hacked the Twitter accounts of several government agencies including the National Broadcasting Commission, which has in recent times been criticised for its highhandedness and stiff media regulations through its Broadcast Code which increased the fine for hate speech to N5 million.
The #EndSARS protests have been taking place across major cities in the country with youths demanding an end to police brutality and killings.
Major highways across the country have been blocked, thereby grounding economic activities.
- ●The Real Reason FSARZ Is Highly Corrupt In Nigeria (EXPOSED BY Policeman)
- ●Its #ElectionDay - Who do you think will win the election today? (CHECK OPINIONS LIVE)
- ●Jeff Bezos Dumped $3 Billion Worth Of Amazon Stock
- ●US Election: Biden Flips Wisconsin, Trump Wants Recount
- ●African Development Bank Signs Grant Agreement to Support Rwanda Coding Academy
Who knows what will happen, this guy's are dealing with a government part of UN.
I hope they don't get in trouble.
OGA ju OGA lo.