An Emergency Call
A guy is woken one night by noises coming from his backyard. He gets up and looks through the window and spots two burglars helping themselves to his gardening equipment.
The man immediately calls the police but is told there aren't any officers available. The policeman on duty promises to send someone as soon as possible. The man hangs up.
A minute later he calls the police again. "Hello," he says "I called you a minute ago because there were thieves in my backyard. You no longer have to send anyone because I've shot them."
Within five minutes, there are half a dozen police cars in the area, plus an helicopter and an armed response unit. The burglars are caught red-handed. The officer who took the call says to the guy, "But I thought you said you'd shot them."
"Yes," the guy replies," and I thought you said there were no policeman available."
- ●The Big Question Surrounding Ifeanyi's Death
- ●Exclusive: Dj Cuppy Finally Gets Engaged
- ●Immediately Zubby Michael Arrived At Abuja, See What He Did To A Policeman Who Wanted To Greet Him Worldbest001
- ●Will Smith, Jay-z Invest N69.9b To Help Renters Become Homeowners
- ●Is Regina Daniels Ok? See Regina Daniel New Looks That Got Reactions
- ●Mr. Ibu's Daughter Announces End To Her 9-month-old Marriage
- ●At Last!!! Peter And Paul Okoye Of Psquare Hug And Shake Hands Five Years After They Went Their Separate Ways (Video)
- ●This Igbo Boy Became A Millionaire At 20, Married At 21 And Had Kid At 22, Checkout His Luxurious Lifestyle
- ●10 People You Will Not Believe Exist, Including An African!
- ●Caroline Vs Chioma & Laura Vs Toyin Fight Dirty! - The Real Housewives Of Lagos