Actress, Eniola Badmus Replies Social Media Troll Who Body-shamed Her
Plus-size talented Nigerian actress, Eniola Badmus has replied a social media troll who body shamed her, over her recent photos on Instagram.
Eniola had shared a beautiful photo of herself on the photo sharing platform, and captioned it,
“Good morning to you all its another Sunday morning. Welcome to the start of a great week. It’s a wonderful week full of great things, as you set out this week may all your activities align with God’s plan for your life”.
“I pray the peace and joy of the Lord overshadow your life. Have a great week ahead.”
In his words,
“Wats all these nah. Madam you no look mirror before you post. Nawa ooooo so obvious all your friends are deceiving you. Go and change abeg kia kia”.
In response, Eniola subtly told the critic to mind his business, adding that she’s proud of her looks.
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech