Actress Dayo Amusa Preaches Self-Love With Lingerie Photos
Nollywood actress Dayo Amusa has preached about self-love with pictures of herself in a lingerie, Igbere TV reports.
The 37-year-old in an Instagram post wore a blue lingerie saying she was initially scared to post the pictures because of judgement and hatred from people.
On Tuesday Dayo said it was through the healing work she does on herself that she found the confidence to post the pictures.
“I’ll be honest, I was scared to post this photo…I was even scared to take it. I feared the judgement, the ridiculous and hatred out there!” she wrote.
“I didn’t do this through pushing my ego and inner critic aside but through honouring the emotions and beliefs that came up within ✨ To face my worst case scenario and PUSH myself past my comfort zone.”
See the post below:
- ●“I need to show off, it’s mine” – Regina Daniels flaunts luxury car and a N24million wrist watch gift, from husband Ned Nwoko
- ●FG Wants A Rapper To Come And Use Rap To Explain The Demands Of Youths In Aso Rock – Who Are You Choosing?
- ●TrikyTee appointed as Bayelsa Governor’s Senior Special Assistant
- ●Olamide Is A Not A Supporter Of ENDSARS But For APC – Fan Declares
- ●End SARS: Davido, others react to Desmond Elliot’s attack on influencers, celebrities over hate speech