PROMOTE-PRODUCTS-SERVICESS-FROM-NIGERIAN-BUSINESSES-Delivery

5 Reasons Why You're Not Motivated

May 09, 2022

If you’re having a hard time motivating yourself and you’re struggling to stay motivated 

Then there are 5 reasons why.

And the first reason is…

1.  Not Aiming High Enough

It’s easy to set easy goals so that you can keep yourself motivated but…

… if you don’t set high goals that scare you, then you may harm your long-term motivation.

If you make goals that are too achievable, you’ll get bored and lose interest very quickly and that’ll result in your losing motivation and after some time, maybe even giving up.

The second reason is…

2. Suffering From Procrastination

Procrastination is a thing that every person in the world suffers from.

And the disturbing thing is that there’s no solution to it.

Instead, you have to learn how to deal with it yourself.

And that’s very hard as well because sometimes the methods you’re using for a longer period of time won’t be as effective as they were when you started.

The third reason why you may have a hard time motivating yourself and keeping yourself motivated is…

3. Unclear Vision

If you’re having an unclear vision, then you’ll start asking yourself “What if” questions?

Questions like, “What if it doesn’t work out?”, “What if my dream isn’t truly my dream?”, “What if I don’t succeed?”

That’s why finding your purpose and passion is very important.

And one thing you can start asking yourself to make your vision a little clearer is, “What would my ideal life look like?”

The fourth reason is…

4. Letting Fear Control Your Mind And Actions

Fear can prevent you from achieving your dreams, and goals.

Fear has killed many dreams, and it’ll continue to be one of the biggest dream killers.

And the most common fears you’re going to experience are fear of failure and fear of success.

And the last reason why you may be having a hard time getting yourself motivated and keeping that motivation for a longer period of time is…

5. Feeling Overwhelmed With Work And Responsibilities

If you’re full of work and responsibilities, then that can be the reason why you’re struggling to keep yourself motivated.

When you feel overwhelmed, you tend to forget about yourself and it becomes a challenge to unwind and find balance in life.

The best thing you can do to deal with this is to improve your time management.

And those are the 5 most common reasons why you may have a hard time getting motivated and staying motivated for longer periods of time.

But, even if you’re not struggling with any of the 5 reasons I’ve mentioned above, you still may have problems with getting yourself motivated and keeping it.

And keep in mind that you’re going to lose motivation because that’s the way we humans work.

Motivation is not evergreen

That’s why you need to commit yourself to finding a formula that’ll help you stay motivated for a longer period of time and reach your goals and dreams