5 Fast Ways To Treat Razor Bumps At Home
Razor bumps occur after shaving the face, pubic area, and armpits due to irritation on the skin from the type of razor or frequency of shaving.
Those with sensitive skin are most prone to razor bumps. As they can be unsightly and uncomfortable, you likely want to get rid of razor bumps as quickly as possible. There are overnight treatments that can help.
Here are 5 fast remedies for the treatment of razor bumps
1. Aloe vera
Aloe vera is a natural remedy for razor bumps. Apply it overnight to reduce them. It is best to use the aloe vera gel straight from the plant. To do so, cut open a leaf from the aloe vera plant and squeeze out the gel. Apply the gel directly to the razor bumps.
2. Lemon juice
Lemon juice is naturally acidic and so helps to stop bacteria from colonizing ingrown hair follicles. Apply lemon juice to razor burn to help reduce redness and prevent infection.
3. White tea
It might sound crazy, but ordinary white tea bags can help to get rid of razor burn. Tea contains tannic acid, which helps to reduce inflammation. Simply wet the tea bag and press it against the affected skin to reduce redness and swelling.
4. Hot compress
You can make a hot compress by soaking cotton wool in hot water and pressing it gently against your skin. The heat opens up your pores, allowing the trapped hair to become free.
Honey is well-known as it possesses properties that are antibacterial. Honey is an effective method to get rid of razor bumps.
- ●Age Is Not An Obstacle To Your Life! The 109 Y.o. Cardiologist Shared The Secret Of His Longevity And Excellent Health
- ●Say Goodbye To Joint And Spinal Pain! Revolutionary Treatment Discovered By A Nigerian Professor Which Makes Joint Pain Disappear ImmediatelyÂ giving 100% Healthy Joints And Spine In 28 Days
- ●Yam Leaves: I Bet This Will Shock You!
- ●6 Habits To Include In Your Night Routine.
- ●Look At These Blood Minerals
- ●5 Top Foods For Increasing Breast Size Naturally
- ●Skincare Secrets: How To Clean Your Makeup Properly
- ●The Medicinal Benefits Of Onion
- ●Benefits Of Fruits To Our Body
- ●5 Fast Ways To Treat Razor Bumps At Home