5 Common Habits That Command Respect For You.
1 Learn To Fulfill Your Promises
One very important trait that commands respect is the act of fulfilling promises. Not being committed to your words you can take to start gaining respect. If you took commitments lightly in the past, don’t do that anymore. Always honour commitments and promises. If you find yourself having a lot of trouble with that, it means you make too many promises you can’t keep.
2. Do Not Be Late For Your Appointments
If you respect others’ time, they will respect yours. This includes not being late for appointments, not spending meetings talking about useless items, getting to the point fast, bringing up issues right away, being succinct, and of course, making it easier for others to make decisions, especially when they are busier than you.
3. Gossiping Takes Away Your Respect
Always act as if the person you’re talking about is right there with you. You need to respect others even if you don’t like them. Everyone has desirable and undesirable traits. Realize this and talk from this fundamental belief. If you talk behind people’s backs, you and your reputation will quickly become irrelevant.
4. Donot Be Too Friendly
The fact that you have to be polite does not mean you have to be too friendly. It is in humans nature to be advantageous most time. People who donot respect and appreciate kindness very well may turn to disrespect you. Trying to make everyone happy won’t get you very far. Being a pushover is highly undesirable if your goal is to be respected. If you’re too nice to everyone all the time, some people might even think you’re not genuine.
5. Be Humble At All Times.
There is an opportunity to learn something new from each person you meet whether older or younger than you. Confidence doesn’t come from a place where you’re the best. True confidence comes from understanding humility, and that every person has something unique to offer to the world, including you. Being humble to the young and old attracts a lot of respect than you can ever think of.
- ●DO YOU THINK WHERE YOU TOUCH AND HOW YOU TOUCH IN YOUR WOMAN MATTER MOST IN YOUR PRIVATE MOMENT TOGETHER
- ●How to send PayPal money to a Nigerian Bank account
- ●BELIEVE ME THAT PART OF WHAT KILLS RELATIONSHIP LATELY IS LACK OF PASSION AND ROMANCE. MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN YOU UPGRADE YOUR ROMANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL EITHER AS A MAN OR WOMAN WITHOUT BREAKING YOUR HOME OR YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
- ●Drama As SSS 3 Student Proposes To His English Teacher In Lagos
- ●Is Your Relationship New? Here're 6 Advice For A Healthy Relationship