5 Clubs With High Chance Of Winning 2021/22 Champions League Title
As the Champions League game is approaching, there are specific clubs that are well prepared
Defending Champion, Chelsea needs to seat tightly in order to reclaim the victory after a conspicuous display in the previous season.
The transfer window has been shut till January and we can see the clubs that are prepared to go into contention.
See the five clubs we believe have high chances of winning. Any football club that will win this season’s Champions League will likely come from this list.
Read with me
5. Manchester City
Guardiola’s men might have a dream come true this season after a disappointing defeat from Chelsea, a lonely goal difference from Kai Havertz sunk the City boys in disarray.
With the addition of Jack Grealish, Manchester City seems to have found a solution to their problem as Kelvin Debruyne fitness is constantly on loop.
Guardiola might reopen Harry Kane talk in the winter window to strengthen the attack and win the Champions League.
The defending Champion is not relenting and it is obvious the new manager is hungry for more success.
Despite the good performance of Timo Werner, the ex-PSG manager, Thomas Tuchel still lured the service of Italian highest goal scorer, Romelu Lukaku in a club-record deal.
No pun intended, the London club might shock everyone and make it a back-to-back victory.
3. Bayern Munich
The German giant was unlucky to suffer a first-leg defeat from Paris Saint-German as the second tie victory is not enough to save them from being eliminated.
The Bundesliga side has signed Leipzig duo, Upamecano and Sabitzer. They are a worthy challenger of the title this season.
2. Manchester United
PSG happens to be the busiest club in the transfer market signing more than five top players across Europe.
The French club sealed the service of Liverpool’s freeman, Wijnaldum after making a Camp Nou U-turn, also ex AC Milan goalkeeper Donarunma joins alongside Sergio Ramos, Messi.
PSG is tag the favorite to lift this season’s Champions League title as Neymar, Mbappe, Messi, Ramos, Di Maria, set to bully oppositions.
So guys, which of these clubs are backing to win the Champion League this season?
- ●France Crowned UEFA Nations League Champion After 2-1 win Against Spain (Watch Highlight)
- ●Bayern Munich coach Julian Nagelsmann has backed striker Robert Lewandowski to win the Ballon d'Or
- ●D'Tigress players cry out over N87M in owed allowances and bonuses just less than a month after winning the Afrobasket title
- ●Get Your New 2021 Sportybet Balance Adder App At Best Lower Price That You Are Looking For
- ●Manchester United confirm Cristiano Ronaldo will wear the iconic No 7 jersey with Edinson Cavani to switch to No 21
- ●RONALDO WINS PREMIER LEAGUE POTM AWARD
- ●Manchester United release official photos of Cristiano Ronaldo's signing
- ●BREAKING!!! Cristiano Ronaldo Rejoins Manchester United
- ●Football legend Pele successfully undergoes surgery to remove colon tumour
- ●Antoine Griezmann completes shocking return to Atletico Madrid from Barcelona