4 Common Foods To Avoid If You Have Asthma
When asthma occurs, thicker mucus is produced and the lining of the airways becomes inflamed and swollen.
Not every asthma comes severe (although it's a condition that should be given proper attention to)there are mild cases that occur once in a long while and the more serious cases that happen often and unannounced should be given immediate attention.
Asthma presents symptoms like tight chest, shortness of breath, persistent cough, wheezing, and more, and a lot of things trigger it including weather, dust, and food.
For food these ones are to be avoided as much as possible:
1. Beer, Wine, Hard Cider, and Tea
The sulfites this food contains makes breathing difficult which could set up a bad reaction.
2. Shrimps (frozen)
Frozen shrimps are no-nos for people with asthma as the preservative/additive in frozen ones contains sulfites that can trigger a deadly episode of the condition.
3. Dried fruits/Vegetables
Dried veggies and fruits/snacks get in the way of normal breathing apart from being obviously choking, they can trigger asthma episodes
4. French fries/Fried yam
These fried foods trigger asthma, if you have this condition its better to eat these food baked instead of fried.
- ●Age Is Not An Obstacle To Your Life! The 109 Y.o. Cardiologist Shared The Secret Of His Longevity And Excellent Health
- ●Say Goodbye To Joint And Spinal Pain! Revolutionary Treatment Discovered By A Nigerian Professor Which Makes Joint Pain Disappear ImmediatelyÂ giving 100% Healthy Joints And Spine In 28 Days
- ●Yam Leaves: I Bet This Will Shock You!
- ●6 Habits To Include In Your Night Routine.
- ●Look At These Blood Minerals
- ●5 Top Foods For Increasing Breast Size Naturally
- ●Skincare Secrets: How To Clean Your Makeup Properly
- ●The Medicinal Benefits Of Onion
- ●Benefits Of Fruits To Our Body
- ●Big Gap Between Pfizer, Moderna Vaccines Seen For Preventing Covid Hospitalizations