4 Common Foods To Avoid If You Have Asthma
When asthma occurs, thicker mucus is produced and the lining of the airways becomes inflamed and swollen.
Not every asthma comes severe (although it's a condition that should be given proper attention to)there are mild cases that occur once in a long while and the more serious cases that happen often and unannounced should be given immediate attention.
Asthma presents symptoms like tight chest, shortness of breath, persistent cough, wheezing, and more, and a lot of things trigger it including weather, dust, and food.
For food these ones are to be avoided as much as possible:
1. Beer, Wine, Hard Cider, and Tea
The sulfites this food contains makes breathing difficult which could set up a bad reaction.
2. Shrimps (frozen)
Frozen shrimps are no-nos for people with asthma as the preservative/additive in frozen ones contains sulfites that can trigger a deadly episode of the condition.
3. Dried fruits/Vegetables
Dried veggies and fruits/snacks get in the way of normal breathing apart from being obviously choking, they can trigger asthma episodes
4. French fries/Fried yam
These fried foods trigger asthma, if you have this condition its better to eat these food baked instead of fried.
- ●Yam Leaves: I Bet This Will Shock You!
- ●Nigerian Doctors Are Leaving For Saudi Arabia In 2021
- ●What Is The Cure For Acute Constipation.
- ●4 Common Foods To Avoid If You Have Asthma
- ●Skincare Secrets: How To Clean Your Makeup Properly
- ●What Sugar Can Do To Your Skin
- ●Menstrual Cramps
- ●Three Tricks To Really Lose Weight Fast
- ●See Things You Can Do To Help Your Parents Live Longer, Healthier Lives.
- ●5 Fast Ways To Treat Razor Bumps At Home