27-year-old-man Beats Baby Mama To Death In Bayelsa
27-year- old-man beats baby mama to death in Bayelsa - Daily Post.
A 27 years old man identified as Promise Oliver David, resident in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State has killed his 18 years old baby mama, Esther Pascal, during a domestic disagreement.
The deceased, Esther Pascal, a mother of a 2yr old daughter was reportedly beaten to death at about 12am during a fight with her baby’s father.
DAILY POST gathered that the lovers fought over the issues of feeding and welfare for the family.
Residents at the area told DAILY POST that though the quarrel between the lovers had become a usual occurrence, they were woken up at about 11.30pm on Sunday by the loud cry of the deceased for help.
“By the time a few of us got to their door, it was locked from inside. But we forced it open and met the deceased on the floor. We quickly tried to revive her with water thinking she fainted. But we discovered that she was dead. We immediately apprehended the man and alerted the police”.
While few residents claimed the man used a heavy object to hit the woman on the head, others claimed she was dealt a heavy blow.
Already some representatives of the Gender Response Initiatives established by the Wife of the Bayelsa Governor, Mrs. Glory Diri, have visited the place.
Barr. Dise Sheila Ogbise, who is the Deputy Coordinator of the group told DAILY POST that the incident is unfortunate and called for more advocacy to end issues of domestic violence and violence against the girl child.
Contacted on the development, the spokesman of the Bayelsa Police Command, Asinim Butswat confirmed the incident and said the suspect has been arrested by the operatives of the Ekeki Police division while further investigation is ongoing
- ●Herdsmen Attach In Enugu Leaves Scores Of People Dead
- ●Christians Beware! This Is A Wake Up Call #vocalspeaks
- ●Hey! Dear Men Mààkú (Don't Die) #vocalspeaks
- ●See The Shameless Moment Two Women Are Recorded On Camera Fighting Each Other Publicly (Video) Olajidepen
- ●Why Nigerian Refineries Are Always Broken (Video Documentary By Jude Bela)
- ●This Town Has A Shortage Of Men, Lot Of Women Are Looking For Men To Love
- ●Jobs!!! @mbuhari Approval, The 774,000 Special Public Works
- ●Fg Agrees To Pay Asuu Salaries Without Ippis
- ●Endsars: Lagos Panel Reportedly Indicts Nigerian Army And Police, Says They Shot Live Bullet And Killed Lekki Tollgate Protesters While Singing National Anthem
- ●Man Weeps As Dna Test Proves 6-year-old Daughter Isn't His