22 Times Lucy Boynton Gave Us High Fashion Make-Up Inspiration

October 19, 2020

Endless ways to re-work your eyeliner.

View this post on Instagram

L U C Y • B O Y N T O N 🇬🇧 FLeurred lines... 🥀 on #lucyboynton to celebrate the “Through Her Lens” Film maker program (of which Lucy was on the jury). TriBeCa Film Festival and CHANEL partner to champion women’s voices- inspiring female artists by providing grants, support and mentorship to emerging US-based self-identifying women and non-binary writers and directors. Congratulations to all ..what a beautiful way for us to nurture the next generation of female film makers I hope you guys enjoy our post zoom-event fun makeup look!! 🥀 #throughherlens #chanelincinema Style @leithclark @chanelofficial Hair Colour @mwselley Hair @halleybrisker Makeup by me #jobakermakeupartist lip colour @lisaeldridgemakeup “velvetmuse” & “velvetbeauty” mixed together !! 💋

A post shared by JO BAKER (@missjobaker) on

View this post on Instagram

L U C Y • B O Y N T O N 🇬🇧 Film noir feels..... I love how these #filmnoir #femmefetale stars reigned and commanded the screen. Powerful, strong, emotive , striking, thrilling, dramatic, intense ladies.... heres a couple cool films #lucyboynton herself recommends for you this moody weather month!!! 1- Psycho 2- Don’t look now 3- Rear Window Style @leithclark @chanelofficial Hair @fabiopetri Makeup by me #jobakermakeupartist using #hysteric from my @chanel.beauty archives see previous post to glimpse this rare treasured lipstick. If you want a wearable vamp for #fallwinter ... there’s no better than the classic #rougenoir @welovecoco swipe left to see. SHOW ME YOUR VAMP LIP PICS - TAG ME I WANNA SEE!!! 🖤👻🕸🏴‍☠️ #💋

A post shared by JO BAKER (@missjobaker) on

Use her Instagram profile Link to see more beauty post..

Oct 20, 2020 at 06:57 PM
Is alright
Oct 25, 2020 at 03:00 AM
Nice
Nov 03, 2020 at 03:52 AM
Ok
Nov 03, 2020 at 07:13 AM
Nice
Nov 12, 2020 at 12:00 PM
Nice
Nov 25, 2020 at 07:49 AM
Ok