2021 Volkswagen Golf Debuts With Additional Natural Gas-powered Variant
The latest generation of the world’s best-selling Volkswagen Golf compact car has just been unveiled with interesting options. This new 2021 model of the VW Golf is generously offered with an additional option of a TGI variant that is powered by natural gas (CNG). This is really good news for customers in countries like Nigeria that is making a shift towards adopting CNG-powered cars.
- ●Tesla SMASHES its Old Record - Over 139000 Cars Delivered
- ●Subaru sets new Guinness World Record after breaking 2015 personal record
- ●New Land Rover Defender brought to Nigeria by Coscharis Motors
- ●Ford issues a new recall for 375,200 Explorer SUVs over suspension issue
- ●Ice Cube ANGRY Over Bass Solo for Snoop Dogg