180 New Covid-19 Cases, 73 Discharged And 0 Deaths
On the 5th of November 2020, 180 new confirmed cases were recorded in Nigeria.
Till date, 63508 cases have been confirmed, 59748 cases have been discharged and 1155 deaths have been recorded in 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.
The 180 new cases are reported from 14 states- Lagos (87), Oyo (51), FCT (12), Plateau (10), Edo (4), Ekiti (3), Ogun (3), Bauchi (2), Kaduna (2), Niger (2), Kano (1), Ondo (1), Osun (1), Rivers (1).
A multi-sectoral national emergency operations centre (EOC), activated at Level 3, continues to coordinate the national response activities.
- ●Strike: FG agrees to pay N30bn to ASUU, N20b to revamp education sector
- ●180 new covid-19 cases, 73 discharged and 0 deaths
- ●Students rages as Abia State University Demands N15,000 “Pandemic Prevention Fee” From Students
- ●Nigerian govt issues fresh guidelines for reopening schools
- ●Nigerian Students Are Going Into Crime Over Strike – Islamic Cleric Tells ASUU