“Sometimes I Wonder If God Dey For Real” – Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts To The Government “hoarding” Covid-19 Palliatives
Celebrity Barman, Cubana Chiefpriest has questioned the existence of God for comfortably watching oppressors oppress weak citizens.
He said this in reaction to the recent discoveries of warehouses in different states containing COVID-19 palliatives meant for the masses.
According to him, it is laughable that the citizens expect the same government hoarding relief items to provide basic amenities.
Cubana also expressed his hopelessness in Nigeria, considering the continuous increment in the cost of living.
“So Funny How We Are Expecting Light, Good Roads, Health Care, Security, Education, Development, Empowerment Etc From People That Refused To Give Us Common Noodles 🍝 To Eat.
“As Of Today Cement Na 4,000 Rice Na 38,000 We Are Finished, Sometimes I Wonder If God Dey For Real Because How Can God Comfortably Watch These Oppressors Oppress Us.
This Country🇳🇬 Na Wah !!!! To Me It Can Only Get Worse #CelebrityBarMan💫.”
- ●“Sometimes I wonder if God dey for real” – Cubana Chiefpriest reacts to the government “hoarding” Covid-19 palliatives
- ●You Wont Die If You Are Nice To Your Female Friends - Kim Oprah
- ●Banky W’s EME, Mohits, refused to sign me – Tiwa Savage
- ●Cardi B Confirms She’s Back With Offset
- ●”Ambode probably having the time of his life right now” – Davido
[Reply] Jahziel Michael Edet said:
Dec 26, 2020 at 10:28 PMMmhh. God is patience and acts in a way different from Humans
Make them flex, out time dey come na