#EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has expressed sadness over the death of End SARS protesters. He told the Police to exercise caution while dealing with demonstrators. The former Nigerian leader issued the statement Tuesday night. There have been at least 6 fatalities since last the protest against police brutality broke out on Saturday. Jonathan noted that the desire of everyone is for a better Nigeria He insisted that no Nigerian blood needs to be spilled or life lost during a peaceful protest. “We may hold different views on national issues, but there is no doubt that most people desire the same thing for Nigeria. “A place where we can all live out the full potential of our God-given abilities I implore everyone to exercise restraint as we walk through these challenging times”, Jonathan tweeted. Protests are continuing across Nigeria; it was Day 6 today. The United Nations (UN) has appealed to the youths to remain peaceful.
- ●Anthony Okechukwu Dead (one of the protesters at Lekki Toll gate)
- ●Most Powerful Photos From EndSarz Campaign In Nigeria That Will Be Remembered In History
- ●Chioma Dumps Her Boyfriend For The Alaafin of Oyo
- ●MC Oluomo Sends Thugs To Attack Nigerians In Ikeja
- ●Army To Embark On Cyber Warfare Exercise Amid EndSARS Protests