#EndSARS: Stop Killing Protesters – Jonathan Warns Police
Former President Goodluck Jonathan has expressed sadness over the death of End SARS protesters. He told the Police to exercise caution while dealing with demonstrators. The former Nigerian leader issued the statement Tuesday night. There have been at least 6 fatalities since last the protest against police brutality broke out on Saturday. Jonathan noted that the desire of everyone is for a better Nigeria He insisted that no Nigerian blood needs to be spilled or life lost during a peaceful protest. “We may hold different views on national issues, but there is no doubt that most people desire the same thing for Nigeria. “A place where we can all live out the full potential of our God-given abilities I implore everyone to exercise restraint as we walk through these challenging times”, Jonathan tweeted. Protests are continuing across Nigeria; it was Day 6 today. The United Nations (UN) has appealed to the youths to remain peaceful.
- ●Hushpuppi pleads guilty to charges leveled against him, may face up to 20 years in Prison.
- ●Beautiful 20-year-old lady gets called to Nigerian Bar (Photos)
- ●“Obi Cubana has spiritual protection, my products won’t work on him” – Jaruma tells ladies (video)
- ●Chaos Among Billionaires As Actress Caroline Danjuma Says She Is Ready For Love Again
- ●SERAP Nigeria Sues Buhari & Lai Mohammed For the 99th Time
- ●JUST IN! NLC To Embark On Nationwide Protest On Wednesday
- ●Comedian Oluwa Dollars involved in a car accident in Lekki, Lagos
- ●Nigerians react to proposed change of Nigeria's name to UAR
- ●Should A Man Ask For Money From His Girlfriend Or Wife ???
- ●What's Nigeria's Social Media Bill all about? - BBC Africa